Terms and Conditions
If you live in one of the countries below, additional terms and conditions may apply to you. You can find these at the bottom of these Conditions. Where applicable, we will show the country within the Terms. Insofar as these additional conditions contain conflicts, they take precedence over the Conditions below.
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Japan, Korea, Philippines, and all European countries (including specific terms for Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, and Switzerland)
Welcome to the FR3SH community! You are reading these Terms because you are using a FR3SH website. You can access the Platform through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, console, or other technology, which we will refer to in these Terms as a “Device”. The usual rates and fees from your carrier apply to your Device.
These Terms create a legally binding agreement between you and FR3SH and its affiliates (which we may refer to as “FR3SH,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding your use of the Platform. A few important points:
- Our Terms are subject to change. Some jurisdictions do not allow unilateral updates or changes to consumer terms and conditions, so this section may not apply to you. We may update these Terms from time to time. In the event that a significant change is made, we will send you a e-mail or announce it on our website. We ask you to read all changes and if you cannot agree to them, stop using the Platform. By continuing to use our Platform after we notify you of the changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Conditions of sale. By making a purchase from us, you also agree to the Terms of Sale that apply in your country or region.
SUITABILITY. You are only eligible to use the Platform if you are of legal age in your country or have permission from your parent or legal guardian. Age restrictions may apply to certain services of the Platform in various countries.
Rules for registration. When you register to create an account with us, the following rules apply:
- Be Fair: Provide accurate and up-to-date registration information.
- Be yourself: Keep your registration personal. Register for no more than one FR3SH account; do not register a FR3SH account on behalf of someone else; and do not pass your account on to anyone else.
- Be safe: Secure your username, password and other login details and do not allow anyone else to use your account.
- Be Responsible: Notify FR3SH immediately of any unauthorized use of your FR3SH account. You are responsible for everything that happens through your FR3SH account - with or without your permission. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FR3SH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR ACTIVITY RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content on our Platform - including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, news, sketches, animations, stickers, illustrations in general and all other content ("Content") - owned by FR3SH or others from whom we license Content. This Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. FR3SH reserves all rights not expressly described in these Terms.
- Clothing Brand FR3SH, Copr.© and trade names (e.g., the FR3SH™ name and the Gaia™ character design/logo) are owned, registered and / or licensed by FR3SH. You do not acquire a license or any proprietary right in brand FR3SH, copr. and trade names through your access to or use of the Platform or the Content.
- You agree not to change or remove any proprietary notices from any material you download or print from the Platform.
- To the extent FR3SH consents to the download or use of Content containing copyrights or copyrightable works, FR3SH grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to access and use those copyright or copyrighted works solely for their intended purpose, and only as long as FR3SH makes that Content generally available to the public. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content (including any trademark or other intellectual property contained in the Content) and all Content is for your personal and non-commercial use. FR3SH reserves the right to monitor your usage and to change or withdraw this license or your access to the Content at any time for any reason. FR3SH reserves the right to remove Content that violates these Terms or FR3SH's intellectual property rights. The fact that FR3SH allows you this limited use does not imply a waiver of FR3SH's rights in the Content.
- In addition to the specific usage rights that FR3SH grants to you in connection with the Platform, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, display, or display any Content, including User Content (unless it is your own User Content that you lawfully post on the Platform). distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way without the prior written consent of FR3SH. Unauthorized use of the Content may be a violation of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and may result in your criminal or civil prosecution and fines against you.
3. USER CODE OF CONDUCTWe are very happy that you are contributing to the FR3SH community. Below are a few basic rules:
- Be safe.
- Do not do anything that could endanger FR3SH or its users in any way; this includes actions that can disrupt, damage, disable, manipulate, overload or limit the functionality of the Platform.
- Do not post User Content that contains software viruses, programs or other computer code, and do not circumvent or modify the software or security engineering of the Platform.
- Do not use data mining, robots, scraping or similar data collection methods.
- Be personal.
- Do not place any advertising, promotional or commercial content on the Platform and do not accept payment from a third party in exchange for performing commercial actions on the Platform.
- You must not collect or solicit personal information from other users of the Platform and you must not send unsolicited messages.
- Do not use automated technology in your interaction with the Platform.
- Be decent. Respect the community and do not post User Content, link to websites, or do anything that is illegal, misleading, malicious, intimidating, inaccurate, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, or in violation of applicable law. FR3SH has the right, but not the obligation, to pre-screen, track, or remove User Content.
- Be yourself. You must not impersonate any other person or organization, including employees of FR3SH.
FR3SH has the right to discontinue any Fr3sh Platform, membership program, product or service at any time without notice.
Subject to applicable law, Fr3sh may at any time and for any reason terminate or suspend your account, delete your profile and User Content, and limit your use of all or any portion of the Platform without incurring any liability on the part of Fr3sh.
- You understand and agree that certain User Content of yours, particularly to the extent that it is displayed in an activity feed or other public places on the Platform, may continue to appear in public after your account is terminated. You do have the right to have your User Content removed upon request in accordance with applicable law.
- These Terms will remain in effect even after your account is terminated or after you have stopped using the Platform.
Thank you for reading. We hope you enjoy our community!