WHO is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
WHAT personal data do we collect and WHEN?
We ask you to share certain personal data in order to provide you with the products and services you request from us. This is the case, for example, when you make purchases, contact our customer service, receive messages, create an account, or use our Site.
These personal data include your:
- contact information, including name, email, telephone number, delivery and billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID
- personal data including gender, place of residence, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- personal preferences, including your wish list and marketing and cookie preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable specific functions within our Site. When you interact with our Site, certain information is automatically collected from your device or web browser. More information about this can be found on our “Cookies” page. This data includes:
- Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your internet browser and its version, and web beacons and tags.
TOOLS to Manage What Personal Information We Collect
When you use our Site, we also simultaneously notify or seek consent for certain practices. For example, we will ask for permission to use your location or to send you push messages. We may obtain this permission through the Site or by using the standard permissions available on your device.
WHY and HOW do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data as follows:
To provide the features of the Site, and services you request
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, when you make a purchase on Fr3shclothing.com, we will use the contact details you provide to communicate with you about the purchase. When you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, to help you resolve a problem or question.
To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services.
We use the personal data you provide to us for our business operations. For example, if you make a purchase, we use the information you provide to us as part of that purchase for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal information about your use of our products and services to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and maintenance issues and operate our Site.
To protect the rights, property, or safety of Fr3sh or others
For general research and analytical purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Site, services to better understand customer behavior and preferences. For example, we can use information about how visitors to Fr3shclothing.com search and find products to gain a better understanding of how best to organize and present products in our shop windows.
We can also collect your personal data in other ways and in that case will specifically notify you at the time of data collection and seek your consent where necessary.
We rely on certain legal bases to process your personal data, depending on how you interact with our Site.
- If you purchase Fr3sh products from our Site, we need your personal data to perform our agreement with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal bases, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal requirement or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING your personal data
Fr3sh shares your personal data with:
- Fr3sh entities for the purposes and under the conditions stated above,
- Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of Fr3sh, for example for credit card and payment processing, shipments and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, distribution of emails, research and analysis, management and promotion of the brand and products and the provision of certain services and functions. When we use third-party service providers, we enter into agreements requiring them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data,
- To any other third party for which you have consented.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your personal data
Retention of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS in relation to your personal dataYou have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances as provided by applicable law. These are not absolute rights. When we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, please use our Fr3sh customer service form.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint, the complaint will be reviewed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in your country of residence.