Stand out from the crowd in this sustainable Fr3sh Hoodie. This garment is a must-have item in a male and female wardrobe and is decorated with the FR3SH logo.
This hoodie is made from 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton / 15% Recycled polyester.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self-fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self-fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem, and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Fr3sh™ is a registered trademark and copyright of Fr3sh. Replication is forbidden. All rights reserved.
If one of your measurements falls between sizes, please order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a wider fit. If your chest and waist measurements belong to two different sizes, order the size that corresponds to the circumference of your chest.
- HALF CHEST: Measure around the half part of your chest and keep the tape measure horizontal.
- BODY LENGHT: Measured from neck seam to the bottom of the Hoodie.
Which shipping options are available and what are the costs?
|Shipping Service||Shipping Fee||Delivery Estimate|
|Standard Delivery||Calculated at checkout||
France , 4-7 Working Days
Europe, 5-14 Working Days
Rest of the world, 7-14 Working Days
* Orders are shipped free of charge for the following countries, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Spain and Sweden. Is your country not listed? Then you can also participate in free shipping at Fr3sh, namely with orders over 150,-you get free shipping!
Your order will be shipped within 3 business days if the order is placed before mid-week (Monday trough Wednesday) and you will receive a shipping confirmation email with delivery details. Delivery time is estimated from the time your order is placed. All orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday. Fr3sh cannot be held responsible for any unexpected delays in delivery outside of Fr3sh's control.
We're not responsible for any customs fees incurred as we cannot know the fees for every country.
- Pre-order, items will be shipped on the estimated date stated on the product description page. These items will be shipped as soon as they are available.
You can also easily track your order via our site. Visit our track and trace panel.
My question has not been answered ...
If you have any questions about returns or refunds, please contact us.
meet our partner
STANLEY / STELLA
"We want to create positive change through our collections and partners in our communities, by offering products that respect people, the environment and customers.
To provide products with respect for people, the environment and customers. To provide more authentic and more responsible garments that you wear with pride. Clothing that initiates changes in the textile industry, made in a more humane, ethical and ecological way..."written by Stanley/Stella"